Program Director and Mental Health Therapist
Jo Lynn Bright is the Program Director at HopeNet. She oversees all program staff who provide client care through professional coaching, counseling and training. Jo Lynn provides counseling to individuals, couples and families and is HopeNet’s primary trainer in the areas of mental health, wellness and relationships. Jo Lynn is a Licensed Clinical Marriage & Family Therapist, and has been assisting a variety of people through counseling, training, coaching and consulting for over 20 years.
Jo Lynn is a skilled and dynamic corporate trainer, using humor and her 30+ years of experience in organizational health to engage and inform her audiences. Her seminars and workshops emphasize healthy conflict, understanding diverse teams, understanding mental health challenges and work/life balance issues. Jo Lynn has provided training on a myriad of workplace topics to multi-faceted companies in the U.S and Canada.
Jo Lynn is a consultant with Living Stones Associates, assisting churches with organizational development, navigating change, resolving conflict and helping ministry professionals become healthier and more effective. Prior to HopeNet, Jo Lynn served as Senior EAP Counselor and Clinical Lead and as a corporate trainer with EMPAC, Inc. She has also worked for the State of Kansas Department for Children and Families and with Youthville as a counselor, supervisor and Director of Training and Staff Development.
She is married to her favorite friend and life’s traveling companion, Gaylyn.
- Masters of Science in Marriage & Family Therapy from Friends University
- Certification in Christian Sex Therapy from Richmont Graduate University
- Certifications in Seminar Instruction and Budget Coaching from Crown Financial Ministries
- Bachelors of Science in Family Life & Human Development from Kansas State University
- Crown Financial Ministries Volunteer of the Year Award
- Author of 10 Things: Learning to Hear and Obey the Voice of God
- Author of “What’s on Your Plate?”