Marie Christie is a Mentor Coach at HopeNet, providing Life Coaching and Spiritual Quest. Marie works with clients to define their goals, helping them dive deep into their dreams and ambitions and to look beyond the present struggles. She meets clients where they are and acts as an encourager for clients looking to take their next steps.
Marie is an intuitive and passionate companion for those ready to embrace new ways to grow, change or improve. She grounds her coaching practice in her values of faith, love and wellness and incorporates those values into helping her clients create balance, reach goals and see tangible change in their lives.
Marie is a graduate of the Christian Coach Institute. She is also licensed and certified in fitness training, volunteered in hospice and grief support groups, and in 2020 will be a Certified Professional Leadership Coach. She also enjoys studying and teaching the Bible. People are her passion and are essential to her life’s purpose.
Marie loves being in nature and walking at the Keeper of the Plains in downtown Wichita. She enjoys reading and learning in whatever form available. She loves all God’s creatures, and her two rescue dogs have a special place in her heart. Marie has been a wife and mother for over 30 years.
- Bachelors of Business Administration -Howard University, Washington, DC
- Certified Professional Life Coach (CPLC)-Christian Coach Institute, an ICF Accredited coach training school.
- ACC International Coach Federation certification (pending)
- Certified Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer (AFAA/NASM)
- Certified Behavior Change Specialist (NASM)