Kim Hoetmer joined HopeNet as an intern in January 2022. Kim earned her Master’s degree in School Counseling from Wichita State University and has been a practicing high school counselor for 23 years. She is currently working on her Graduate Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Wichita State and working toward her LPC. She is excited to bring her counseling experience to HopeNet and learn from her new colleagues and clients.
Kim is happily married to her high school sweetheart, Jeff. They both enjoy family, their two dogs, Shocker basketball, traveling, and cooking and trying new foods.
- Masters of School Counseling, Wichita State University
- Bachelor of Education, English with a minor in Psychology, Wichita State University
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Certification
- International Career Counselor Certification
- Mediator Training, KIPCOR, Bethel College