Mental Health Therapist
Paige Phillips is a professional mental health therapist at HopeNet. She evaluates and provides therapeutic services to clients and their families. Paige is trauma-informed and has a background in case management and youth training.
Paige is an empathetic listener who strives to provide the best environment for growth for her clients. She is a creative and passionate therapist who believes in her clients and is driven to help them find the internal and external resources they need to thrive.
Before coming to HopeNet, Paige completed internships at Hope Counseling of Texas and Communities in Schools.
Paige is happily married to her high school sweetheart, JP, who serves in the military. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, especially when it involves barbeques. In her free time, she loves reading, watching movies, cooking and trying her hand at new DIY projects.
- Masters of Social Work from University of Texas at Arlington, with a concentration in Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports and Science from Texas State University
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Certification
- SBIRT for Health and Behavioral Health Professionals
- Trauma-Informed Care Certification
- Motivation Interviewing Certification